martes, octubre 25, 2005

OUF IAN IS GONE!


After 10 days of intense party, Ian finally went back to sweden.
I have to say that it´s an alivious for Arno and me, we were exhausted. I've seen him 4 nights, and I came back drunk at 5 or 9 am in 3 of them.
My stomach thinks alcohol is its best friend and I almost remember my name.
I loved my student life and it s so hard to let it.
By the way we now know a bar openend and full every sunday or monday nights...near santa ana...

And now vincent is coming but it s going to be diferent: Vincent has a girlfriend and wants to be all the week end with parejas, entiendes. He and his buetifull girlfriend Elodie rather sleep in julien and naomie's house (other pareja) on the sofa than in a real bed in a splendid mansion of Damien (casi sin pareja). World is not enough

13 Comments:

At 8:34 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi,
This is Mandy from sweden, i live in Madrid since august and it could be great to meet one day, you and your friends. I have the french nationality and I could be a great opportunity to practice my french as well!!
Nice blogg by the way!!
Take care

 
At 10:16 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dont' worry Damien's stomach, I won't let you go, I'll come back in a few HOURS. don't rest, you'll sleep when you die.

 
At 4:28 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey this is Mandy again, I´ll join u with pleasure, tell me when you have the next party and I´ll be there for sure!Swedish people never miss one party!

 
At 4:56 p. m., Blogger Damien said...

Of course every new girl, heuuu people...is welcome!
Let me your mail

 
At 5:27 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

My email is :snowcristal99@msn.com,
cya Mandy

 
At 7:44 p. m., Blogger DjouDjou said...

Oh putain, il est très fort ce Damien....

 
At 9:52 p. m., Blogger Damien said...

Ok alors c 'est bon dans deux semaines on se fait un truc, mes potes peuvent pas venir mais bon... lol
n'hésites pas á créer un bolg, if you want to be cool!

 
At 12:56 p. m., Blogger DjouDjou said...

in english Dam's... in english,
adopt the sweden attitude. Unless Mandy is very clever and knows french language.

 
At 1:32 p. m., Blogger Damien said...

Let's time we ll party so hard that your resaca will be fat, entendido?

 
At 4:57 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

et les pd vous avais des meufs je vous previens

 
At 5:03 p. m., Blogger Damien said...

"vous avez" et pas "avais"
Certes mais il vaut miuex être un Mec a meuf qu'un mec a mac....

ohhhh j'ai été bon là!

 
At 6:24 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

et merde encore un kamoulox dans ma face...

 
At 12:55 p. m., Blogger DjouDjou said...

hahahaha, Damien la finesse en action

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home